Many of our team carry the highly regarded Associate of the Institute for Independent Business International (IIB) accreditation. The IIB is the largest not for profit business mentoring group in the world with over 6,000 associates globally.
We are members of relevant industry specific organisations and associations to keep abreast of changes in industry trends, industrial relations and Government legislation.
SolutionWise can mobilise this powerful network of associates and specialists with the business skills and experience required for your business today.
With such a significant depth of hands-on experience at its disposal, the SolutionWise team is able to deliver effective solutions that work every time . . .
A Senior executive with extensive “hands on” experience across a wide range of both National and International businesses. Having worked extensively in both Australia and SE Asia primarily in the manufacturing sector, Danny has developed a comprehensive range of capabilities, including supply chain, operations, systems, business process design/re-engineering & company wide change management.
Danny has a unique ability to quickly identify what needs to be done to improve overall business performance. Save time… improve cash flow and profitability. The results have been impressive, with many clients improving bottom line profit by up to 30% .
If you wish to lift the performance of your business and reap the rewards of having more time and profit to do those things you have always wanted… Danny can show you the path.
Having spent over 30 years as Managing Director, major shareholder and Company Chairman of an International family owned group of companies J B Group Ltd, Stephen’s experience includes all aspects of Executive Management, business development and company growth, with the entrepreneurial skills required to grow a diverse group of companies operating in NZ, Australia, USA, UK and the Middle East, establishing International Dealerships, Agents and Distribution channels, International Patent and Trademarks.
Industries include Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Commercial Property Development, Steel Fabrication, Equipment Hire, Pipeline Rehabilitation, Construction Equipment Import/ Export Sales and Service, Tunnelling and Underground Utility Infrastructure, Electrical Contracting, Grey Water Recycling,
Based in Australia and time in Europe, Stephen operates as an International Business Advisor and Business Recruitment Facilitator at board level assisting manufactures to secure international distribution networks.
Stephen is a graduate from the School of Practical Business Experience offering business support programs to several small to medium sized Queensland based companies. He is also a facilitator of the Freelance Global alternative workplace engagement contracting model.
Stephen is an Accredited Sponsor to the Australian Small Scale Offerings Board securing equity capital for innovative businesses.
- Member of CMT Mentors New York www.cmt.com
- Accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business www.iib.org.ws
- Qualified Executive Business Coach www.iib.org.ws
- Member of International Executive Coaching & Mentoring Group www.ecam.nu/team.htm
- Authorised Representative – Bank of Queensland www.boq.com.au
- Accredited Sponsor of Australian Small Scale Offerings Board www.assob.com.au
As a professional marketer Gary Weis has spent 20 years on the front line of sales and marketing. During this time he has worked in the areas of retail management, wholesale and distributionand has had successful careers as a professional musician, record label and publishing executive, general business manager, entrepreneur and small business owner.
However, it hasn’t always been smooth sailing. Having spent several tough years in the late 90’s trying in vain to successfully market a range of products via traditional marketing channels, it was a desperate attempt to avoid yet another product launch failure that Gary’s attentions turned to online marketing. After a series of spectacular self-taught failures it was a $99 online course that laid the foundations for what is now a very successful career in online marketing consultancy.
Today Gary continues to be a passionate student of online marketing and is consistently researching and reporting on the latest trends and traps in the pursuit of industry best practice. It was his development of the online marketing “SUCCESS” philosophy that has made Gary and his team true innovators and leaders in the online marketing arena.
Online marketing is no longer just about websites, but rather the creation of a professionally managed online presence driven by a well-defined strategy. Unfortunately the traditional process by which business engage web developers, graphic designers and marketing agencies to construct their online strategy is fundamentally flawed; the project is usually driven by design instead of strategy.
“I essentially turn the entire process upside down and start with the strategy first which involves looking at the business closely and understanding its various components. It is not until we have a solid understanding of the business and its sales and marketing goals, have designed a realistic and cost effective traffic driving strategy and a tracking methodology, do we start on the actual graphic design and public interface”.
Gary specialises in;
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Traffic Strategies
- Analytics and Tracking
- Keyword Research
- Content Creation
- Web Design
- Email Marketing
B.Economics (Monash); CA; FTIA; FCS; AInstIB; JP (Qual.); MAICD
A qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary, Bill has held senior executive positions with International and Australian private and public companies in a range of disciplines including financial stewardship, business acquisitions, corporate reconstructions, governance, secretariat and leading company-wide re-engineering projects.
Bill quickly gets to the essence of company strategic visions, so that relevant business plans appropriate to business owners can be implemented and monitored. As a Responsible Officer of a Nominated Advisor to National Stock Exchange, Bill also provides guidance and practical assistance to business owners with the process for public listing.
If you are looking for clear, prompt and effective help for stressed businesses in cash management, debt collection, refinancing and business structuring, Bill can also assist you achieve long lasting and effective solutions.
He is currently a director of 1300SMILES Limited (a publically listed dental group) and China Magnesium Corporation Limited.
BA(hons) Accountancy, Finance & Economics, Chartered Accountant
Phil will help you understand your numbers so you can manage your business better.
Having qualified as a Chartered Accountant in the UK, NZ & Australia, Phil has experience as CFO for a diverse range of SME businesses including manufacturing, distribution, service and franchising operations. With hands-on experience of many of the challenges you are facing, Phil can provide you and your team with tools to measure, highlight and manage the key areas of your business.
Phil will design & implement practical, easy-to-use systems providing targeted information you can understand and use to drive your business to better performance.
- Cash-flow – poor cash-flow wastes valuable management time and can kill even a profitable business. Get easy-to-use tools to understand and pro-actively manage your funds, enabling you to restore and maintain good relationships with your suppliers, bank and staff by replacing broken promises with improved cash-flow and realistic projections.
- Monthly Reports Made Easy – Often reporting systems cannot keep pace with changes in your business, making it hard to make good strategic decisions. Convert your bloated & confusing financials into an easy-to-read summary or graphical dashboard, targeting the critical issues that matter most to your business today.
- Budgets & Forecasts – create smart budgets by linking sales, costs, payroll and overheads, to get a flexible “what-if” model of your business as a foundation for strategic planning. By integrating the P&L budget with your cash-flow and balance sheet, you will see how your sales campaign affects costs, debtors, creditors, assets and most importantly your bank balance.
- Business Revitalisation – get the help you need to restore the health and value of your business while gaining the best possible protection for your business and personal assets. Using a strategic review of the business to bring out the key strengths and weaknesses, an action plan will be implemented to address the critical threats and opportunities, improving your cash-flow, profits and overall business performance.
- CFO for Hire – many SME’s need an in-house Accountant, but not full-time. Phil gives you an on-tap resource, working inside your business on performance management rather than looking in from the outside at your tax return and last year’s numbers. A regular monthly check-up, or help just when you need it to improve reporting systems, cover gaps in staffing or clear a few of the things lingering in your too hard basket.
Get the advice and easy-to-use tools you need to build and maintain the health of your business, with information you can understand and use for strategic decision making.
A senior executive with over 35 years’ experience Brett Griffith has held senior executive and advisory positions with both Multinational and Australian Businesses. Brett has extensive experience within the Manufacturing Sector ,with unique skillsets, including Project Management, Supply Chain Development and Optimisation, Operations, Business Control and Performance Systems, Process and Product System Development, Industrial Engineering, Health and Safety Compliance and Governance.
Brett continues to recognise his heritage as a practical person utilising his trade qualifications, which when coupled with Engineering Qualifications, and a Masters of Business, enable him to be able to communicate practically, at all levels of your business, ensuring the practical support of your team, allowing for efficient and sustainable change management, regardless of the size or the complexity of the change.
Business improvement methodologies are constantly evolving and to develop a competitive advantage requires a mix of traditional and modern approaches. Brett will help you to develop the strategies and processes needed to reduce costs, improve cash flow , improve service levels, helping you service both local and international markets.
Brett specialises in:
- “Whole of Business” strategic reviews.
- Business Development and Improvement Strategies
- Supply Chain Development and Optimisation
- Cost Reduction Identification and Implementation
- Business System Synchronisation , reducing non value added costs, improving performance
- Inventory Procurement and Control
- Capital Equipment Justification and Sourcing
- Health and Safety Systems, Compliance and Governance
Looking to improve your current business performance? Or perhaps you are looking for a way to expand your business with a minimum of increased overhead or capital? Brett has the proven methods that can help you achieve your goals.
November 24th, 2015
November 9th, 2015
Danny has been our SolutionWise Business Consultant since October 2009. Since then with his guidance and access to many of his resources he has at his disposal we have certainly changed the direction and culture of our Company. We are more aware of how to seek the best options that are most effective and profitable for us.... View full...
Thanks again for your help over the past year. You have helped us move in the right direction. Kim Davies – Business Owner (Bytes Dental) View full...
We are so grateful to Arnold for his assistance in our medium size company. My wife and I attempted to run the business on our own but soon found we needed professional advice. Arnold assessed and introduced systems relevant to our industries to minimize... View full...
When I decided to sell my business I needed help preparing it for sale. Arnold created the relevant documents ready to present to prospective buyers, meet with many interested parties and always presented the business in a highly professional manner and took ownership of the business sale right through to a successful sale. View full...
You have got me out of “the sea of despond"! Helen Larkey – Senior Counsellor (Reconnect Counselling) View full...
As a naturopath I like to get to the causal level of a persons’ health issues. Arnold does a similar thing with businesses. He exams all aspects of a business then priorities the trouble spots ‘hot spots’’ that need to be addressed , whilst he helps you formulate a success plan for the future. He has lots of experience and a wealth of other connections... View full...